- Adjustable Legs: Featuring 14 different height settings, this mobile workbench can accommodate chairs and projects around the home, office, or garage.
- Easy to Assemble: Our sleek workbench for garage use includes instructions and a bonus wrench for hassle-free installation. No additional tools required.
- Stable: Avoid the wobbles while you work. The adjustable workbench legs have levelers to help offer an even surface for shop repairs, small gardening jobs, and more.
- Portable: Turn this workshop table into a rolling garage workbench, tool bench, or work desk; simply switch out the levelers with the heavy-duty locking casters.
- Durable: Crafted from quality stainless steel and thick Acacia wood with a protective finish, this sturdy work table for garage jobs is built to handle any task.
Package Dimensions: 184x1638x43091
► ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT
With 14 different height settings on the solid steel frame, you can find the ideal height to fit your chair or project needs. The top of the workbench ranges from 28-Inches to 41-Inches to allow you to use it comfortable both sitting or standing.
► LEVELLERS & CASTERS INCLUDED
Switch between leg levellers or heavy duty locking casters. Both are included. Casters allow you to easily move the workbench across your garage or workshop. Once you find the right spot, the locks on the casters will keep it in one place while you continue your project.
► STURDY STEEL FRAME
High quality craftsmanship and strict quality control are used in the manufacturing process to ensure that each workbench is sturdy and stable enough to hold up to hard use in the workshop. DIMENSIONS: 61″ W x (28″ – 44″) H x 20″ D.
► HARDEST WOOD ON THE MARKET
Get less scratches on your workbench with this 1″ thick acacia hardwood. Acacia is stronger than even Beechwood which is used by competing brands like Gladiator and Seville Classics. Acacia scores 1750lb on the Janka Hardness Test while Beechwood scores 1300lbs. Made from 100% Acacia Wood, this top provides a robust and beautiful surface that will hold up under your project’s needs and last for years to come.
With just a few pieces and pre-drilled holes in the top, all you need is an adjustable wrench and you’re all set to assemble.